Travel and Tourism are a part of my lifestyle!
My writing and photography are published in travel and tourism magazines. I share my whereabouts on social media and use my photography and videography to tell a story.
Living in St. Petersburg, Florida provides easy access to the beaches, arts and world-class museums, sunsets, Tampa Bay and Florida.
A Few Florida Articles
- Explore the Dali Museum's World-Class Architecture
- 2013 World Shuffleboard Singles Championship
- Schrader's Little Cooperstown
- Florida Holocaust Museum - Exhibit: Hannah Senesh
Monaco during the Grand Prix.
Manfredi Hotel, Rome, Itlay
I also share tales about my condo seniors and my adventures, Driving The Divas.
Social media has been key for my brand, especially Twitter. As an area influencer, I can quickly share travel and tourism around Tampa Bay, Florida, nationally and internationally.
Read my article on how inventive tourism can be to leverage a national brand - Driving Tourism to St Pete Beach By Highlighting A Major Brand With Social Media.
I also pin my images on my Pinterest Boards and have contributed reviews for Travel Advisor.
Additional work may be seen under the photography and stories tabs
Storify is a social media platform that allows me to curate and cover stories in real time or soon thereafter. I also use Storify to publish short articles and sometimes include my photography.
- Tampa Bay Area's Famous Sunshine Skyway Bridge
Manatees of Florida
NASA Social: SpaceX CRS-2 Launch
Triumph: Carnival Cruise Ship
Knight Parade, Krewe of the Knights of Sant' Yago, Ybor City in Tampa, Florida
- Mazzaro's Italian Market in St. Petersburg, Florida
- Sunrise from St Pete, Florida over Tampa Bay
Key West Sunrise from Southernmost Point
- Key West Sunset behind Sunset Key
- Two-Year Anniversary of NASA's Last Space Shuttle Launch
- 2013 World's Richest Tarpon Tournament, Boca Grande, Florida
- Driving The Divas in Atlanta, Georgia
Pier and Bayshore Drive in Downtown St. Petersburg, Florida
Sunsets of Pass-A-Grille, Florida
In the News - St Petersburg, Florida
- Sharing Tampa Bay with a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro from Cox Auto Bradenton
A few publications where my work may be seen:
- AFAR Travel Magazine - Photo credit for Jimmy Carter Presidential Library
- Visit Tampa Bay will be publishing a photo in next magazine
- Leisure Media will be using my photos in their UK publications.
- Shops At St. Petersburg Downtown | Demographics
- Canada's National Post - Photo Credit & Interview
- Fast Company Photo Credit for Google's Project Glass
- Allegiant’s Sunseeker Guide